It happens that the macOS UI exists full screen for some reason. Why?
Can the full screen be restored programmatically? Is this interface made for this purpose? - (ZoomSDKError)enterFullScreen:(BOOL)fullScreen firstMonitor:(BOOL)firstView DualMonitor:(BOOL)secondView;
Please pass the parameter
MeetingSettingCmd：MeetingSettingCmd_AutoFullScreenWhenJoinMeeting to the following interface to enter full screen programmatically:
- (ZoomSDKError)enableMeetingSetting:(BOOL)enable SettingCmd:(MeetingSettingCmd)cmd;
How do I find out in which mode the window is (full screen / not full screen)?
You may use the following interface to check:
* @brief Get the meeting UI display type.
* @param type Select the screen where you want to operate on.
* @param bFullScreen A point to A BOOL, if the function call successfully, the value of 'bFullScreen' means whether the specified screen is in full screen mode.
* @param meetingUIType A point to A MeetingUIType, if the function call successfully, the value of 'meetingUIType' means the meeting UI display type.
* @return If the function succeeds, it will return ZoomSDKError_success, otherwise not.
- (ZoomSDKError)getMeetingUIType:(ScreenType)type isFullScreen:(BOOL*)bFullScreen meetingUIType:(MeetingUIType*)meetingUIType;
When the interface is called successfully, the value of
bFullScreen means whether the specified screen is in full screen or not.
Hope this helps. Thanks!