How to flip through the gallery view programmatically?

Let’s say there are 100 participants in the meeting. Obviously I can’t see everyone at once in the gallery view. Is there an interface that would allow be to flip to the next page of the gallery view and if there isn’t can you please request this kind of interface?

Hi @tmiskiew,

Thanks for the post. You may use the following interface(https://zoom.github.io/zoom-sdk-macos/interface_zoom_s_d_k_meeting_u_i_controller.html#a0ffd179d8a3510dde1bd2e23ddbcbc1a):

/**
 * @brief Display previous or following page of video wall in the meeting.
 * @param nextPage Set it to YES to display following page of video wall, NO to display previous page.
 * @return If the function succeeds, it will return the ZoomSDKError_Success, otherwise failed.
 */
- (ZoomSDKError)showPreOrNextPageWallView:(BOOL)nextPage;

Thanks!

@carson.zoom thank you. The feature obviously only makes sense when we have more participants than can fit onto one gallery page. How can I find out how many pages there are so I can control the back and forward buttons accordingly?

Hi @tmiskiew,

You could leverage the following interface to get the information of how many pages you could control the back and forward buttons:

/**
 * @brief Get the page information in video wall mode.
 * @param currentPageNum The number of current page.
 * @param totalPageNum The number of total pages.
 * @return If the function succeeds, it will return the ZoomSDKError_Success, otherwise failed.
 */
- (ZoomSDKError)getWallViewPageInfo:(int*)currentPageNum TotalPageNum:(int*)totalPageNum;

Hope this helps. Thanks!