How customize meeting view in ios?

Description
We want to customize the meeting room as we want.
I would like to modify it in the form of Galleryview according to the number of participants in the meeting.
Perhaps based on research, customizations using RTCVideoUnitRenderInfo are possible on Android.
But we don’t know how should do that on ios.

I would like to customize the view according to the number of participants in above format. What should I do?

I’ve been asking this question for a couple of days now but the support team ignores it. Sad :neutral_face:

I’d also like to be able to switch from active speaker to gallery view during the meeting. It looks like the zoom mobile SDK doesn’t provide this basic functionality… :roll_eyes:

Hi @json,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK and pardon the late response. Are you trying to dynamically change the layout of the gallery view based on the number of participants? You could refer to the implementation of the thumbtableview and the thumbview in our demo app:

Since we do not have any constraints on how you layout your views, so basically you could follow the concept of the ThumbTableView in the demo app, make each participant’s view like the thumbview, and draw or remove or update the layout based on your needs.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hi,
I am working on zoom iOS swift. I need help with zoom custom meeting swift code. We have already integrated start ans join meeting. Now we want custom meeting ui and share screen functionality.
can anyone help with that?

I am trying to convert objective c code to swift. But I am getting so many errors.

thanks

Hi @eldhose.m,

Thanks for the reply. Please see my reply in Zoom Custom UI ans screen sharing IOS swift and I will provide further assistance over there.

Thanks!