How to get organization-wide API access?

At my organization, we want to pull data for all meetings in the organization. For instance, if three different people scheduled Zoom meetings, I want to be able to pull the registrants list for all three people.

What is the bast way to do this? Do I need to have each person individually share me on an API key or something?

Thanks!

Hey @samking,

Good question, and welcome to our Developer Community! Happy to help.

To clarify, will all of these individuals/users exist under the same Zoom account for your organization? If so, you should be able to use JWT Authentication, as it offers account-wide access and would essentially mirror the access of an account admin/owner.

To generate API credentials using JWT, you first need to create a JWT app under your account:

And then you can follow the steps here to authenticate your API requests:

Note that the tokens you can generate from a JWT app will all have the same access, but can operate independently of each other and have different expirations.

Let me know if this helps!

Best,
Will

1 Like

I think we’re actually set up with multiple accounts (I think each user has a separate account number). I gather from your response that it would be better if we got everyone as separate users on the same account?

Hey @samking,

Thank you for the update. That’s correct! If you are looking to manage these users you’ll want to add them to your account first. You can invite them through the Zoom portal and if they have an existing Zoom account they’ll be prompted to transfer their user to your account.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.