How to hide all console logs produced by Zoom Web SDK?

Description
Hello, is there a way to hide all console logs that comes from the Zoom Web SDK? I tried to set the debug option to false in the join() method but it didn’t change anything. The logs show up on every environment of our app and we really don’t want them to appear on the Production env

Which Client Web SDK version?

To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Init the Zoom meeting using the ZoomMtg.init()method
  2. Join the meeting using the ZoomMtg.join() method
  3. See a lot of logs in the console

Screenshots

Device

• Device: PC, Mac
  • Browser: every
  • Browser Version: every

Any news here? It’s pretty urgent to me. Thanks in advance

Hey @gkopowski ,

Good question, we will work on removing these logs. In the meantime, you should be able to disable them via:

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks. What is the estimated time to do this? If it’s like a few days/1 week then I will wait, otherwise I will temporarily disable logs using solution you have sent.

Hey @gkopowski,

We don’t have an ETA on when we will make this change. In the meantime, the workaround provided by Tommy is the best method. Alternatively, if you are using babel in your project, you can look into the Remove Console Transform.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Max

Hey @MaxM
So I will use the workaround, thanks!

Edit:
Actually the workaround works only partially - it hides some of the logs, but I sill see a lot of them in the console:

I used the workaround before and after every line related to Zoom Web SDK to see if it helps but it doesn’t change anything. Is there anything else I can do or that’s all at the moment?

Hey @gkopowski,

Thank you for your question. For now, this seems to be the extent of what is possible with this workaround. In the meantime, if you would like the option to disable logging to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

Thanks,
Max

Hey @MaxM
Thanks for answers, I understand. I’ve posted a feature request as you suggested.

1 Like

Hey gkopowski,

I’m glad I could help! Thank you for submitting the feature request. You can also subscribe to our changelog in order to stay up-to-date with the latest features and fixes.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.