How to hide the default waiting meeting UI and load the custom waiting room Activity?

Description
In the Android app, I have a combination of custom waiting room and default Zoom meeting UI. The custom waiting room Activity listens for both status updates - MEETING_STATUS_WAITINGFORHOST and MEETING_STATUS_IN_WAITING_ROOM.
When the host admits the user from the web, on meeting status MEETING_STATUS_IN_WAITING_ROOM, the custom waiting room activity is launched. Before the custom UI shows, a black screen flickers in between. This black screen looks like Zoom’s default in meeting UI.
How can I hide the default waiting meeting UI and load the custom waiting room Activity instead without any flickers?

Which version?
v4.6.21666.0429

Thanks

You will be able to custom the waiting page as described here:

Although the steps to enable MyWaitJoinActivity.java can be triggered when a user is waiting for the host to join. (when the meeting does not have the host yet)
To clarify I’ve attached how the call with “Customize Waiting UI” should work when the meeting has no host yet, then after the host join and admit the user.
You will be able to modify the first waiting page (where you can see the “Leave” button) but you will not able to modify the second waiting page ( where it says “Please wait, the meeting host will let you in soon”).
To modify the second waiting page, your only choice will to enable “Customized UI”.
*Also replied to you through #6623757003
1 Like

I had follow the all steps of above link for customize Waiting meeting UI.

When i join meeting before start meeting by host, MyWaitJoinActivity is opened. This flow is working fine.
But When host start meeting, onMeetingStatusChanged() method is not getting called in MyWaitJoinActivity. I mean meeting status is not updated.

I am using Version : v5.0.24437.0708

Hi bhaveshj

Thank you for posting. We are looking in to this and get back to you as soom as we have any clarification (CS-2212).