how to limit the participants who can join the webminar based on the email that has been registered

I’m planning to make a webinar event, my first choice is to choose zoom webminar, but I have some questions that until now I haven’t found a solution even after I read the zoom documentation and tried the trial
My problem is:

1. how to limit the participants who can join the webminar based on the email that has been registered in the admin (import CSV)?
  2. How can each participant registered in the admin (csv import) get a unique link for each participant? because I’ve tried the trial and found that the link sent to all participants is the same, and every user who has logged in or has logged in can join the webminar even though the email is not registered as a participant.
  3. If the link for all participants is the same, then my first question is very decisive, because I don’t want the link given to be shared publicly, and I don’t want to do manual approval, because 500 participants is not a small number.
  4. How can I make sure that when I finish importing participant data in CSV format, Zoom does not automatically send the webminar link to registered participants?

Hi @webstation,

Have you considered enabling registration for your meetings? This would allow you to restrict who can join a meeting based on whether or not they’re registered. We also have APIs for programmatically registering users:

This API will return a unique registrant URL for each individual.

Let me know if it helps,
Will

if, people share their link to another user, what will happen? can another user join to room using that link?

@webstation, yes—there’s not a way to prevent users from sharing the join_url. However, we are working on adding functionality to solve for this soon.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.