How to pass the params for email from developer end

Description
Hello zoom developers I tried to integrate the zoom application within my flutter application and I successfully achieved it but I need to auto generate the registration form which I will be passing the userid and email for registration but I got stuck on which parameters should I pass when I try to pass it as email I get param symbol not found but for the user display name I am able to pass it,please help to find the correct format to pass the email

Which version?
I have my own plugin for it so please suggest me how to over come it

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to meeting screen
  2. Click on join now
  3. Opens the registration form
  4. I want to handle from backend

*Screenshots

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. iPhone6]
  • Version [e.g. 22]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hi @psjagan6, thanks for the post.

If you would like to hide the registration dialog, you can do so through MeetingOptions by setting the no_webinar_register_dialog field to be true. If you would like to configure your webinar to no longer require registration, this must be done through your meeting settings. More information on how to access this setting can be found here.

Thanks!

@jon.zoom

I am getting this when I passed options.no_webinar_register_dialog ” I have set it “ true
can I handle the webinar registration of the end user which I will be sending the details within app from the developer end.
W/nalytics.rto(19490): type=1400 audit(0.0:4393): avc: denied { read } for uid=10180 name=“stat” dev=“proc” ino=4026532322 scontext=u:r:untrusted_app:s0:c512,c768 tcontext=u:object_r:proc_stat:s0 tclass=file permissive=0

I/Choreographer(19490): Skipped 30 frames! The application may be doing too much work on its main thread.

I/project(19490): Meeting Status Stream: MEETING_STATUS_CONNECTING - Connect to the meeting server.

I/project(19490): Meeting Status Polling: MEETING_STATUS_CONNECTING -

W/ConnectionTracker(19490): Exception thrown while unbinding

W/ConnectionTracker(19490): java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service not registered: lt@ee3980f

W/ConnectionTracker(19490): at android.app.LoadedApk.forgetServiceDispatcher(LoadedApk.java:1493)

W/ConnectionTracker(19490): at android.app.ContextImpl.unbindService(ContextImpl.java:1653)

W/ConnectionTracker(19490): at android.content.ContextWrapper.unbindService(ContextWrapper.java:703)

W/ConnectionTracker(19490): at ci.f(:com.google.android.gms.dynamite_measurementdynamite@204714047@20.47.14 (040308-0):1)

W/ConnectionTracker(19490): at ci.d(:com.google.android.gms.dynamite_measurementdynamite@204714047@20.47.14 (040308-0):2)

W/ConnectionTracker(19490): at lu.E(:com.google.android.gms.dynamite_measurementdynamite@204714047@20.47.14 (040308-0):9)

W/ConnectionTracker(19490): at le.a(:com.google.android.gms.dynamite_measurementdynamite@204714047@20.47.14 (040308-0):3)

W/ConnectionTracker(19490): at eg.run(:com.google.android.gms.dynamite_measurementdynamite@204714047@20.47.14 (040308-0):3)

W/ConnectionTracker(19490): at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:457)

W/ConnectionTracker(19490): at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)

W/ConnectionTracker(19490): at iz.run(:com.google.android.gms.dynamite_measurementdynamite@204714047@20.47.14 (040308-0):5)

82 I/project(19490): Meeting Status Polling: MEETING_STATUS_CONNECTING -

I get this screen which I am not able to connect the zoom meeting.

I am not creating a webinar instead I am hosting a meeting that’s created from Web SDK and I even get api key,api secret key, meeting id, meeting password on creation of meeting from Web SDK but when I attend the meeting from mobile application I get this registration form for webinar which I don’t want user to enter the details and “options.no_webinar_register_dialog” I have set it “true” but still the problem exits, I even tried calling

@override
     public void onJoinWebinarNeedUserNameAndEmail(InMeetingEventHandler eventHandler) {
            eventHandler.setRegisterWebinarInfo(this.username, this.email, false);
     }

where I passed username as test and with an valid email-ID
I get an error
error: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
@override
^
1 error
When I remove the [@override]function still I get the webinar registration form and how to handle the registration form from mobile application side.

Hi @psjagan6, thanks for the additional info.

I am not creating a webinar instead I am hosting a meeting that’s created from Web SDK

This seems to be an entirely different issue if that’s the case. Are you able to reproduce this behavior when joining the same meeting using our sample app?

error: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype

This typically would mean that you are not overriding this method in a class that is an instance of InMeetingServiceListener. In order to receive this callback, you must implement an instance of that interface and then call InMeetingService.addListener to subscribe to the callback.

Thanks!

Nope its asking for the registration still but I can handle this web but why not in application

Hi @psjagan6,

I’m not sure what specifically you are referring to. Can you please let me know whether or not you are able to reproduce this behavior in our sample app?

Thanks!

@jon.zoom let me be clear I am creating the meeting with active security shield where the meeting are registered and passed the token to user via which user joins the meeting without any registration ,I want the same thing to be implemented in android too.

Hi @psjagan6,

Can you please clarify which token specifically you are referring to?

Are you able to reproduce this in our sample app?

Thanks!