How to push zoom meeting ViewController to another view controller?

Description
I have implemented zoom sdk into my application. My requirement is that i have 2 view controllers . First view controller have 2 things one is textfield which contain meeting number and another is one button. When i click on that button(i.e. Join meeting) i have to push to second view controller of my application and in that application i have to show zoom meeting view controller with back button on left side of second view controller’s navigation. I know how to show zoom meeting view controller on my first view controller but i am stuck that how can i push to second view controller and show zoom meeting view controller in it.

Which version?

Screenshots

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: [iPhone 7]

Here is my code
MobileRTCMeetingService *service = [[MobileRTC sharedRTC] getMeetingService];

if (service) {
        service.delegate = self;
        [service customizeMeetingTitle:@"Sample Meeting Title"];
        // initialize a parameter dictionary to store parameters.
        NSDictionary *paramDict = @{
            kMeetingParam_Username: kSDKUserName,
            kMeetingParam_MeetingNumber:meetingNo
        };

MobileRTCMeetError response = [service joinMeetingWithDictionary:paramDict];

NSLog(@"onJoinMeeting, response: %d", response);
    }

Blockquote

Hi birju.bhatt,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. The code you are showing looks good. Could you elaborate a little bit more on what you would like to do? Our SDK does not have any limitations on pushing the view controller.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hi Carson,
Thanks for your immediate reply. I want to change UI of video meeting view. And also want to implement like if zoom video meeting is running at the same time user can also access other part of application. And when i click on Join Meeting button at that time i want to open zoom meeting video view inside the another view controller.

Hope this explanation will help you. Let me know if you need more explanation.

Thanks!

Hi birju.bhatt,

Thanks for the reply. If you would like to customize the meeting UI as you mentioned , you may need to use Custom UI feature and implement your own UI. Our Zoom default UI does not support embedding into another view controller. You may find more information regarding Custom UI here:https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/iOS/mastering-zoom-sdk/in-meeting-function/customized-in-meeting-ui/overview

Hope this helps.