How to retrieve webinar report with userId

There is meeting report with userId API

However, I can’t find similar API for webinar report with userId. The same question was asked Does retrieve meetings report also retrieve webinars?

If there is no such webinar report API, Could you please help clarify how to get results like Dashboard\Webinars when enter some search keywords like user name.

I can only find API to retrieve Webinars with userId as following:

but this API does not provide enough results as meeting reports

Hey @szhang,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. If you are looking for an API to get the User ID of participants from a Webinar, you can use the Get Webinar Participant Reports API.

Let me know if that works for you!

Thanks,
Max

Thanks a lot for the reply!
No, that is not what I want.

Use Case:
I have userId at hand. I would like to get results like Dashboard\Webinar with the userId. With Dashboard\Webinar, when I enter user name (similar to userId) and click “search”, I can get all of the user’s past webinars in the date range.

Problem:
I thought the following API is for meeting only, however, the test shows this API returns both meetings and webinars for the userId.

Questions:

1. So the question turns into how to distinguish meeting and webinar in this API result. Once I get webinars from the result, I can use the webinar uuid to access API Dashboards\Get webinar details
    https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/dashboards/dashboardwebinardetail

2. Is there a way to get data before 6 months ? The above API /report/users/{userId}/meetings only provides the past six months.

Thank you,

Hey @szhang,

Thank you for clarifying. I didn’t realize that API returned webinars either but I confirmed on my end that it does. I’ve since reached out to our documentation team to make sure that our documentation around this is clear. (DEVELOPERS-1199)

You can use the type parameter of each object in order to determine if it is a meeting or a webinar. Meetings will have the following types:

While Webinars will have these types:

This was taken from our documentation on the Create a Meeting API and Create a Webinar API.

There is not a way to query data older than 6 months. If you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the Feature Requests category.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

Great! Thanks for your confirmation!

1 Like

Hi,

You’re welcome, @szhang! Thank you for being the best part of the Zoom Developer Forum.

Best,
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.