Description
How To show error message to user not this meesage

Error
I want to show this in dialog
“Meeting not started.”

Which Web Client SDK version?

• Browser: [e.g. Chrome]

Hi @muhameda.radwan,

Thank you for posting and using Zoom. Yes, you can display your own dialog by using a Flag in the INIT function to disable the default dialogs. If you pass “isShowJoiningErrorDialog: false” to the .init function then those dialogs should not show and you can show your own inside error handlers. I’ve linked our the INIT SDK documentation below:

ZoomMtg - Documentation

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,
Donte

1 Like

But can be defaulted to show the error message to dialog like showing this error
“Meeting not started” rather than your connection has timed out ?

Hey @muhameda.radwan ,

This is a known issue, and we are working on a solution. (CS-3178)

Stay tuned! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Any progress on this problem?

Hey @ibrahimh.cadirci,

Our engineering team is still investigating this issue and working on a fix. At this time, I don’t have an update as to when the fix will be available.

In the meantime, please see our changelog in order to stay up-to-date with the latest features and fixes.

Thanks,
Max

Because of this problem, we are having trouble using it! When I do the meeting approval_type 1, I can record but it gives the following error in the web SDK.
error:
zoom api HTTP Request returned Status Code 400. Registration has not been enabled for this meeting: 83398426343.

Hey @ibrahimh.cadirci,

Thank you for providing more information. It sounds like you encounter this issue when calling the Zoom API, is that correct? Are you able to share steps to reproduce the issue and potentially a screenshot of where you’re seeing that error?

I’ll use that to look into this further.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.