How to start screen recording in meeting sdk

i started localrecodring by
auto recCtrl = m_meetingService->GetMeetingRecordingController();
SDKError err3 = recCtrl->StartRecording(startTimestamp);

SDKError err4 = recCtrl->StopRecording(endTimestamp);

where can i access the data

@chunsiong.zoom

@nandakishor2010608, You’ll need to subclass ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE::IZoomSDKRendererDelegate and override void onRawDataFrameReceived(YUVRawDataI420* data).

Once you’ve subscribed your IZoomSDKRendererDelegate to a media stream, you’ll start receiving raw frames in the callback – you’ll then be able to differentiate webcam streams from screenshares by inspecting data->type.

Another alternative is to use Recall.ai for your meeting bots instead. It’s a simple 3rd party API that lets you use meeting bots to get raw audio/video from meetings without you needing to spend months to build, scale and maintain these bots.

Let me know if you have any questions!

@nandakishor2010608 I have not tried this yet, but the behavior should be similar / identical to zoom client.

Could you check if it is located here?
https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0063423#:~:text=25513.0228%20or%20higher-,How%20to%20find%20the%20default%20location%20for%20local%20recording%20files,\[Username]\Documents\Zoom

is it possible to store the local recordings in a dockerized container? and should i need to download the zoom client to access it?

@chunsiong.zoom i was able to successfully record the meeting by installing the zoom client in my container, but i dont know how to access the files,
these are my files -
double_click_to_convert_01.meetingrec
double_click_to_convert_02.meetingrec
zoomver.tag

I guess it fails to automatically convert the files once the meeting ends. Do you know how i can convert i, so that i can view it

@chunsiong.zoom Do you know the reason why i can not use recCtrl->StartRawRecording() and recCtrl->StartRecording() at the same time?

@nandakishor2010608
Only if you are using Linux SDK. I haven’t tried local recording, but raw recording is verified working

i was able to successfully record the meeting by installing the zoom client in my container, but i dont know how to access the files,
these are my files -
double_click_to_convert_01.meetingrec
double_click_to_convert_02.meetingrec
zoomver.tag

I guess it fails to automatically convert the files once the meeting ends. Do you know how i can convert i, so that i can view it

I need to check on this

Do you know the reason why i can not use recCtrl->StartRawRecording() and recCtrl->StartRecording() at the same time?

They are mutually exclusive. You can only do 1.