How To Submit Meeting SDK App For Review Without Oauth?

Using Zoom WebSDK zoom-meeting-3.5.1

We are attempting to follow the guideline changes indicating all Zoom Apps must be submitted for review but cannot due to the fact that our Meeting SDK app does not use Oauth.

We run a Meeting SDK web embed within our application that allows clients to provide their own meeting id and passcodes in order to embed their meetings within our website (client view - no altering of UI). These zoom meetings/webinars do not require registration, nor need to be started via our product so no registrant token or ZAK token is required. Our product thus allows these attendees to join meetings managed by our client’s zoom account (our zoom account does not host any of these meetings).

Our Zoom App is “User Managed”, of type “Meeting SDK”, and has no intention to publish. We have a server element that provides the meeting join signature that utilizes the API key and secret from our Zoom App. We have no need of Oauth for this use case. The current version of this app doesn’t offer any option for submitting for review. It’s only when I create a new Zoom App that matching the original’s configuration that the UI for managing the App is suddenly different and offers a submit for review option.

The zoom app management interface will not let me submit our App (old or new) for review without an Oauth endpoint, which I do not use nor need. How am I supposed to proceed? Our use case does not fit under either side of the notes for whether our app needs to be reviewed (found here).

Do I not need to submit this Zoom App for review? I want to make sure our Embedded Meeting SDK wont suddenly stop working. Is there a migration guide somewhere I’m missing for our use case? Our integration still follows what is listed here.

Looking for help no how I’m expected to proceed.

I’ve just received another email warning from Zoom about needing to get my Meeting SDK app through marketplace review. I still cannot do this based on how my application is configured and cannot find any details on what I need to do to support my use case.

Anyone?