My organization uses Zoom and HubSpot. I deployed the Zoom-authored HubSpot Notifications app from the Marketplace using our owner account. I am a HubSpot super admin. I granted all requested permissions. However, the app does not respond in the chat. Commands like “help” and “setup” do not get a response.
No error, the chat bot just does not respond, so I cannot complete the setup.
How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Install HubSpot Notifications from the Zoom App Marketplace
- Grant requested permissions
- In the Zoom client (Windows), the chat bot appears.
- Open the chat with the bot. It prompts you to type “help”.
- The “help” command does not respond. Nor to any other commands.
Screenshots (If applicable)
I have a screenshot, but it won’t let me embed it.
The documentation for the bot told me to open a ticket with Zoom support if I was having trouble, which I did. However, the ticket was immediately closed. It told me to contact my administrator for support. But I am the administrator (sigh).