I am getting "the meeting has problem. (Error code: 124)"

Description
Hi, I have integrated the MeetingSDK in iOS, The SDK initialization happens correctly, but while presenting the meetingUI the loader comes and disappears but the meetingUI is not presented.
I have added MobileRTCMeetingServiceDelegate and pasted the screenshot of the logs below. What does Error code 124 mean?
My project is in SwiftUI, so I am using a UIViewcontroller as UIViewControllerRepresentable which contains the code to initiate SDK and joinMeeting(), please take a look at the basic structure as below

ContentView {
NavigationView{
NavigationLinkTo(UIViewControllerRepresentable)
}
}

On Navigating to that UIViewController we are initiaing SDK and doing joinMeeting(). Even setting MobileRTC . shared (). setMobileRTCRootController ( navigationController ) in ViewWillAppear() is also not helping.

I have already checked ErrorCodes but it does not have info about it. Please help me resolve this issue.

Which iOS Meeting SDK version?
I am using v5.7.1.1267.

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: iPhone SE 2ndgen

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @spraveen,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

I am also not sure about this error code. Is this a MobileMeetError? What delegate callback is producing this?

Thanks!
Michael

Hi @Michael_Condon thank you for your reply,
“the meeting has problem. (Error code: 124)” message is being produced by MobileRTCMeetingServiceDelegate.

The other MeetingState messages are from MobileRTCMeetingState

onMeetingError ( _ error: MobileRTCMeetError , message: String **?) this is the method, here message in message param i am getting “the meeting has problem. (Error code: 124)”

Hi, Above, the swiftUI structure was wrong, Below is the correct example structure in SwiftUI.

NavigationView{
ContentView {
NavigationLinkTo(UIViewControllerRepresentable)
}
}

Hey @spraveen,

Can you try updating to the latest version of the SDK?

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.