I am New to this Developer part of ZOOM

Can you create an app without using a computer, mac etc. And just use an iPad, without having to Download things? I’ve been trying to create an unsplash app, but with no success Because of All the other programe that you can only get on a computer or mac.
Description
A clear and concise description of what the question is.

Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @KB34849,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. This is a great question! If you are looking to use the APIs and Webhooks, or even the Web SDK, your best option on iPad is likely to use a Cloud IDE such as Gitpod or an IDE app for writing the code itself. If you’re just using the API, then either IDE will work well. However, if you plan to use NPM/Yarn in order to build an app using the Web SDK, then I recommend using a Cloud IDE so that you can maintain a more standard workflow.

When it comes to testing the APIs, there are REST clients for iPad such as HTTPBot.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.