I am trying to build an iOS app(possibly hybrid web-app or objective-c), and am reading community articles based on the list of functionalities that I need to build. I realized maybe I can post my app’s user flow here and ask feedback from experienced people. So here it goes…
[User flow #1]
- User A login and request support via chat(user A logins and creates a Meeting).
- On backend, if there is available agents(lets say agent X is available), system notifies user’s chat to agent X.
- Agent X responses(Agent X joins user A’s Meeting).
- Agent X starts chat with user A.
[User flow #2]
- User B login and push a call button(user B logins and creates a Meeting).
- User B faces payment dialog and make payment.
- On backend, if there is available agents(lets say agent Y is available), system notifies user’s call to agent Y.
- Agent Y accept user B’s call(Agent Y joins user B’s Meeting).
- Agent Y starts call conversation with user B.
[User flow #3]
- Agent Z logins and creates a Meeting.
- Agent Z optains Meeting ID
- Agent Z calls person H via her/his cell phone, and letting know Meeting ID(invite person H).
- Agent Z invites user B.
- Person H joins agent Z’s Meeting via his/her cell phone without using ZOOM app.
- User B joins agent Z’s Meeting via his/her cell phone via ZOOM.
- Agent Z starts conversation with Person H and user B at the same time, also recording conversation.
- JS SDK is not usable, since it does not support the ZOOM chat yet.
- Web Client SDK is not usable, since JS SDK is being part of Web Client SDK and does not support the ZOOM chat. Also, UI is not editable.
I would love to know what is the best choice for me. iOS SDK or Web Client SDK or only using Rest API?