I need a meeting with a Developer

Hi I need a meeting with a zoom developer, to learn how I can integrate zoom with my platform

Hi @Cravingenglish27 ,

Happy to help! There are many types of integration approaches. Can you please share a description of your needs and we can direct you to the supporting materials for your use case?

Thank you,
Gianni

Hi Gianni,
Thank you
We’re building a new platform and we need to integrate it with zoom, so we can have one click sign in.

Hi @Cravingenglish27 ,

What sort of platform? Is it a website or an app?

You can embed the Zoom meeting URLs with a passcode, so that when the user clicks on the URL they have access to the meeting. If you’re looking to have Zoom built in, then or WebSDK route would be best. Please confirm and I’ll direct you to that documentation :slight_smile:

Gianni

It’s a website and yes we need our user to enter the meeting with one click.
You can send me all the documentation you have so my developers can learn how to do this

Okay, @Cravingenglish27 this will help you get started:

This is the official supported way to embed Zoom into a website. We have tutorials, sample apps, and docs to help you.

Thank you,
Gianni

Hi Gianni,
This wasnt helpful.

Let me explain you our scenario:

We already know how to create meetings using the Zoom API, nonetheless what we need is that once we have these meetings, a user could sign in with a given link and he will become the host of the meeting without being the owner of the account. The goal is to have something like classrooms, is the same concept.

The zoom accounts are the classrooms, and the users who make click in the link are the teachers who enter into the zoom meeting and now are the hosts of the meeting. Other users will be able to attend to the classroom (zoom meeting) by clicking on the invite link.

Is this scenario possible with zoom?

Hey @Cravingenglish27,

I’m happy to help out here! Yes, this is possible with Zoom. When creating a meeting with the Create a Meeting API you’ll see there is a start_url.

If your teachers use this start_url they will be logged in to the Zoom Client as the meeting host automatically.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

That’s great! That’s just what we need! Thanks Max.

2 Likes

Hey @Cravingenglish27,

Awesome! I’m glad to hear it. I’ll go ahead and close this topic now but feel free to open a new topic if you encounter any further issues or questions.

Thanks,
Max