I need help to show multiple screen on zoom

scenario is that: when I want to show multiple video screens on zoom sdk can is that possible

1 Like

Hi @mkhurramilyas,
Thank you for using Zoom Developer Forum. Yes, the Web SDK supports Gallery View. Up to 10 participants will be on each page. Also, you can pin multiple participants in the Web SDK in order to change who you see. I’ve include screenshoot for your reference below:

Pin Participants:

Enable Gallery View:

Please let me know if this helps.

Best,
Donte

ok let me check that

i want that kind of thing but don’t know how to do these kind of things on zoom.

Hi @mkhurramilyas,

What version of the SDK are you using ? Based on the screenshot, it looks like you are using our Android SDK. If so, please post your questions here #mobile-client-sdk and someone will reach out to assist further.

Best,
Donte

this is from other software that i have seen but I wanted to achieve that in web sdk. is that possible?

Hey @mkhurramilyas ,

Like Donte mentioned, Gallery view is supported on the Web SDK. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

i know but when i click on specific user screen in gallery or any other mode does it open that in zoom window in full screen?

Hey @mkhurramilyas,

If you double click the Web SDK, the browser will enter full screen but it won’t show the specific participants camera full screen. This is true with any of the views.

Let me know if that answers your question.

Thanks,
Max

I have seen software that integrates zoom and on that it these things happen. if you wanted to view I can show you a video of that where that happens.

no waiting for someone to help me with that

Hey @mkhurramilyas,

It’s possible that when you’ve seen this in the past, they used our Video SDK or another, more custom, method to separate the video feeds.

Thanks,
Max

@mkhurramilyas Bro have you come to any solution?

nope still exploring

@mnawaz6935 @mkhurramilyas If you are looking for access to Raw Audio and Video data for users of your app, our Video SDK is likely the best option.

Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.