I want a help regarding meet joining link to the user in which he is not asked his zoom account credentials,how to achieve this scenario?

I want a help regarding meet joining link to the user in which he is not asked his zoom account credentials,how to achieve this scenario?As host open meet using zak token ?then what to do for user?

Hi @kanan
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community!
I am happy to help here!
Could you please share more information about what you are trying to achieve, I do not understand your inquiry.
Cheers,
Elisa

We are an Edtech company and we are integrating Zoom in our web UI.

We have already integrated this account in our LMS (Learning Management System).

We send a zoom invite link to say students (user) and user is expected to just click on that link and join a Zoom session without the need to enter his or her details.

However it is asking the students (user) to enter the passcode and name to join the

zoom session.

Can we avoid the student (user) inputs and also we know automatically who has joined the Zoom session.

In case, the above scenario is not clear, can we have a zoom call session to discuss our issue?

Hi @kanan
Unfortunately, you can not bypass this authentication.
Since these users (students) are external users from a different account, the only way to know who joined is by having them log in