I want to integrate the Zoom into my website

I am looking for a way to integrate Zoom with my website.

I want to enable video communication with a web browser without Zoom_launcher.exe. By the way, when I look at the Zoom document, all video calls appear to be possible only on Zoom’s website.
I think that the APIs seem to be just what I need to update the information to use Zoom’s website.
Do not you provide a WebRTC-based API such as Tokbox or Vidyo?

Hello, 

We do have a web based client for you to use without having to download the desktop or mobile client. - https://devdocs.zoom.us/docs/web-client

We also have a Web SDK - https://devdocs.zoom.us/v1.0/reference#web-sdk

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for your comment.
I checked two links about your comments.
But key functions of two links are different.

And if I used to call join during the function, it will come into the room like this, but no video or audio output.

Hello, 

The key functions of both links are related when launching Zoom via the browser. Would you be able to explain further your use case? You mainly wanted to launch Zoom meeting within the browser correct?

Thanks

are there any updated links for this? It looks like both links are broken. Thanks!

this are not present

api doc https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/sdk-reference/web-reference

2 Likes

Link above doesn’t work. is there any working example, its all confusing.

Hi @rupeshmehta.1983,

I have responded to you about this on your post. Please let me know if you have any questions .

Thanks

Zoom Developer Docs
Zoom Developer Docs

These links does not exist. Can anyone share the link to integrate zoom for video meeting in Ruby on Rails web application ?

Hey @arivarasan.l,

See our Web SDK docs here:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi All,
Any one can help me , how i will deploy my sample local github code of zoom web sdk on aws ec2 instance. My local is working as expected.
I want deploy it on server, but not getting success.Specially how i will map my server ip address to localhost in webpack.
thanks in advance.

Hey @praveen.kirk,

You can just deploy the code and it should work without having to specify ip address to localhost in webpack.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Sir,

I have one question regarding Zoom meeting, As I want know How we can integrate Zoom meeting in web application(asp.net and C#).

Please help me out, If possible can you provide a Sample code, for it.

Hey @nikita.pandey,

You will need to have a JS and HTML page. You can see the example files here:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi, I have used the Web-Client but especially in iPhone browser (Chrome / Safari) when I try to connect audio, it is not working. What can we do? Please instruct to overcome this issue. Thanks in advance. For your information, in Android phone it is working.

Hey @edhatint888,

Please reach out to support.zoom.us for questions about the Zoom Web Client.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi,
I can able to join the meeting from my website, but I want to create a meeting from my website, how is it possible with SDK?

1 Like

Hey @anitha.aavichu,

To create a meeting from your site you can use our Create Meeting API.

Make sure to authenticate first via OAuth or JWT. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

hey, excellent answer, but I wanted to ask if you have an example implemented, where you can create the meeting with what you say?
I would really appreciate it