I want to integrate the Zoom into my website

Hey @kriss12n,

You can see code examples at the bottom of the Create Meeting API page:

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks for your reply @tommy , yeah I did it by Zoom api for creating a meeting.

1 Like

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Hi All
I want to enable video communication with a web browser without Zoom_launcher.exe. By the way, when I look at the Zoom document, all video calls appear to be possible only on Zoomā€™s website.
I think that the APIs seem to be just what I need to update the information to use Zoomā€™s website.
i need it to my php website please any body help,thanks in advanceā€¦

Hey @yash.sakali,

Please see our Web SDK docs and tutorials to embed Zoom into your website:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi all,
When i invite to join meeting default time zone set,how to pass my input type date value please anybody helpā€¦i am not getting thanks in advance

Hey @yash.sakali,

I am not sure what you are asking. Can you please start a new topic here #web-sdk and provide additional details?

Thanks,
Tommy

after joining successfully,i need to invite through gmail but its taking default time and date while i was pass form date, according my schedule dateā€¦curl resouce sending exact date which i have specified in form,but curl response sending back to default time and date.thanks in advance

after joining successfully,i need to invite through gmail but its taking default time and date while i was passing form date, according my schedule dateā€¦curl resouce sending exact date which i have specified in form,but curl response sending back to default time and date.

Thank you

Hi.
after joining successfully,i need to invite through gmail but its taking default time and date while i was passing form date, according my schedule dateā€¦curl resouce sending exact date which i have specified in form,but curl response sending back to default time and date.

Thank you

Hey @yash.sakali,

Please create a new topic with screenshots and the post template completed so we can have enough details to help.

Thanks,
Tommy

How to change default username to website logged in username while inviting to join meeting.(how to customize invitation).i was searching page of invite but unable to get please help me.

thank you

Thanks @yash.sakali,

I will reply to you there.

-Tommy

when i click invite, it will ask for gmail,once click on gmail i get content,Infront of yaseen sakali(its their in believe image) i need to pass website logged in username,can you help me.

Hey @yash.sakali,

Please see my reply to you in your thread:

Thanks,
Tommy

I want to Remove Zoom Controls like Join Audio By Computer and Remove Alerts. How can I do that?

Thank You.

Hey @bhavinshah,

Please create a new thread here: #client-web-sdk since this is off topic. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi,
I am also looking for the right way to integrate zoom into my website. Actually I wants when a visitor visit my website he can directly call me or chat with me without redirecting to zoom. Is there any possible way when people visit they directly chat with me inside of the website without redirecting to zoom?
Iā€™ve read your official guideline to integrate zoom with website from here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/web
But still I am looking for the simple way so it will be easy for me to do that. Can anyone from support guide me please. Thanks

Hey @thewelderexpert ,

You can also see our Sample Apps to get started with the Web SDK. :slight_smile:

How you implement it is up to you!

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks,
Tommy