Implement a zoom meeting within a web page made in php

Description
I need to implement a zoom meeting within my web page, but the problem is that I don’t know how to use ZoomMtg with php, although I don’t know if that is the problem.
Also check the web Sdk but I can’t find enough documentation to understand it

Can someone help me understand how to implement the zoom video correctly, I would be very grateful

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @dhernandez,

Happy to help point you in the right direction. Can you share a few more details about your use case? Are you looking to initiate a Zoom Meeting from your website (and users would attend the meeting from the Zoom App/Web Client), or are you interested in embedding the Zoom Meeting experience fully within your existing site/application?

If it’s the latter, you’ll likely be more interested in our Web SDK. If you have questions about our documentation, I encourage you to start a new thread here: #web-sdk

Let me know—Thanks!
Will

Hi Will

Yes, check the use of the web SDK, but your documentation for php is too sparse, I can’t see that when I use the zoom / v2 / meetings /{$meetingId} API I get the meeting information, but I can’t make the video appears directly as it does in the web SDK.

Tks.

Hey @dhernandez,

While we don’t have a sample app for the Web SDK in PHP, specifically, if you have any specific questions our team can help with, please feel free to ask in our #web-sdk thread.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.