When in a meeting, the in meeting UI is not shown with the latest Electron SDK (I tested on Mac - not sure if this is Mac specific).
This worked fine with the old Mac Electron SDK.
I did a bit of investigation and it looks like the meetingstatuscb callback is never called in main.js.
- Device: MacBook Pro
- OS: 10.13.6
v4.4.55130.0712 merged Electron SDK
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- run Mac demo using ./run_demo_mac.sh
- Enter Domain press Start Demo
- Enter key and secret and press next
- Press Join Without login
- Enter Meeting number and name and press join.
- App joins meeting successfully, but no in meeting UI (pages/inmeeting.html) is shown.