In Meeting UI with Controls (Mute/Unmute etc) not shown when in meeting

Description
When in a meeting, the in meeting UI is not shown with the latest Electron SDK (I tested on Mac - not sure if this is Mac specific).

This worked fine with the old Mac Electron SDK.

I did a bit of investigation and it looks like the meetingstatuscb callback is never called in main.js.

• Device: MacBook Pro

Which version?
v4.4.55130.0712 merged Electron SDK

To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• run Mac demo using ./run_demo_mac.sh
  • Enter Domain press Start Demo
  • Enter key and secret and press next
  • Press Join Without login
  • Enter Meeting number and name and press join.
  • App joins meeting successfully, but no in meeting UI (pages/inmeeting.html) is shown.

Hi

Join Without login function not support in meeting UI,If you want to show in meeting UI,need to login and start meeting

1 Like

Hi elvin,

Thanks for the post. Bella has answered your questions above. Is the problem solved? Please let us know if any other questions.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I’ve tested this with log in and you’re right - I do now get the in-meeting UI.

However, joining a meeting without logging in DOES show the in-meeting UI with the old Mac Electron SDK. With the current SDK, the in-meeting UI not being shown is a side effect of the meetingstatuscb callback not being called, meaning that when the user joins meeting and is not logged in, then there is no way to get the status of the meeting and for our app to show the appropriate UI depending on the state.

Elvin.

Hi Elvin,

Thanks for the reply. I will double check with the engineers and get back to you.

Thanks!

Hi

this will be fix in next release

1 Like

Thanks Bella! Elvin, you can track our changelog here.

Thanks for your help!

You are welcome! Happy to help!