"include_fields" param ignored in get live meeting participants

i read that to be the case in the documentation but since web hooks requires an extra subscription cost and the documentation can be wrong, can someone confirm definitively that is the case?

Hey @jc5826,

This should be accurate, but I’m happy to double check on this as well. I’ll follow up with you shortly.

Thanks,
Will

Yes, I would really appreciate some confirmation.

BTW, I was a bit misinformed. Web hooks does not require an extra subscription. My preliminary testing does not confirm that the id contains a match to the registrant_id. Should I create a new thread for that?

Hi @jc5826,

No need to create a new thread—I’m still in the process of confirming this with our Engineering team, and I suspect you’re correct in doing some further testing from my end as well. It seems the registrant_id may not be returned in the Participant Joined webhook, and that we may need to update our docs.

I wanted to make sure to get back to you on this, but please note I’m awaiting confirmation on this and will get back to you shortly to confirm (ZOOM-268082).

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.