Incompleted App disappeared in My Created Apps

Description

I applied for an App, however it was rejected, so I was going to fix some issues on my app, but few days later, I received an email with a subject “You have apps approved and ready to use with Zoom”, even though I had worked on nothing about the Request Rejection Reasons & Data, and the App has been disappeared from my “Created Apps” since then.

Please let me know what I should do for the progress.

Thanks.

Hi @customers

Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community!
Could you please open up a ticket with support here:

Make sure to share the name of the app as well as the account ID associated with it

Best,
Elisa

1 Like

Hello, @elisa.zoom

Thank you so much for your response!
I just sent an email to open a ticket to “developersupport@zoom.us” with the app name and the account ID.

I will wait for your reply.

Thanks.

1 Like

you can check it again

We haven’t heard anything yet since we sent an email to open a ticket to “developersupport@zoom.us” on August 5. The email’s subject is “The incompleted App disappeared in My Created Apps”.

Please find the email and contact us.

Thank you.

Hi @customers
Sorry to hear that you have not been able to resolve this issue.
could you please send me the name of your app in a private message and also a link to the support ticket you created so I can look into it?

Thanks
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom ,

I’m sorry, but I don’t think I am eligible to send a private message, because I don’t see anything like message button. Probably, am I too new to this forum?

Is there another way to contact you privately?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.