Incrase daily rate api create meeting

This API has a daily rate limit of 100 requests per day. Therefore, only 100 Create a Meeting API requests are permitted within a 24 hour window for a user.

How I can inscrase that limit, I have 20 people who are the host ans many client who take a reservation through our app, but all metting is only 5 minutes long, so I got many reservation

There is also an other case where the limit of 100 schedules per day is problematic

Exemple I have 1 person who is realase is avalability for the next month and do a ad to get reservation, I will reach the limit of 100 reservations per day fast.

I think the limit should be only apply for a metting created for the same day not a metting planned in future

Thanks for help

Hi @ktremblay,

While it’s not possible to increase this limit, please note that this limit is 100 in reference to updating/creating 100 meetings per day, per user. So, if you have 10 different hosts, you could create 1000 meetings (100 per user).

Thanks,
Will

Oh, so if I update a metting it also count in 100 meeting per day right?

So I have 100 requests per day for both, update and create per host

Like host@exemple.com I can do 60 creation and 40 update per day, not 100 creation and 100 update i’m right?

Can we incrase the limit with a “API Partner Plan” or with " Zoom On-Premise Deployment"?

Hi @ktremblay,

Oh, so if I update a metting it also count in 100 meeting per day right?

That’s correct.

So I have 100 requests per day for both, update and create per host
Like host@exemple.com I can do 60 creation and 40 update per day, not 100 creation and 100 update i’m right?

That’s also correct.

Unfortunately, this is not a rate limit that can be increased. This is a Zoom-wide restriction, and will apply to users across accounts and plan types.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.