Inquiry Regarding Domain Validation Process for OAuth App Submission

I am writing to inquire about the domain validation process that is necessary while submitting an OAuth app. I am interested in understanding the purpose of this validation and the specific elements that need to match the main domain, including the redirect URL, app URL, or callback URL.

I would be grateful if you could provide me with more information about this process and the steps required to ensure that my app is validated correctly. Any guidance you can offer on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @virginie.zoom @catalina.diaz @kwaku.nyante , can you please assist this developer with their questions? Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @apps2 Can you please provide an email address where I can provide instructions on how to complete this process please?

Regards, Kwaku

1 Like

@kwaku.nyante, Thankyou for your time,
Kindly reach out to me at umar@integry.io
I am interested in understanding the purpose of this validation and the specific elements that need to match the main domain, including the redirect URL, app URL, or callback URL.

also let me know if it has to be the same sub domain as provided in the callback URLs? Or can it also be the root level domain? i.e. Can we perform the above validation on integry.io/zoomverify?

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.