Installed Zoom Chatbot app is not visible for same user when logged in on different Devices

Created a chatbot app on App Marketplace, I am able to view the bot on zoom application after installation and authentication from the system that i used to create the bot.

The issue is when i try to sign in with an Owner account(Bot was created using Admin Account), the bot appears in my zoom client but “not” when i try logging in as the same Owner using a different system.

The App is an Account-level app used for testing with in our organization

The App Type is Chatbot.

Hi @jijo,

Can you confirm you’re on a Pro or higher plan? (The reason I ask, is because this is a prerequisite)

Let me know—thanks!
Will

Hi @will.zoom

The account is a Pro account [Account Type Pro (Named Host)].

Thanks
Jijo

Hi @jijo,

Thanks for confirming. Can you confirm that the bot has also been installed under the account that you’re testing with? Note that the bot will only be accessible under the account you’ve initially created it under.

Thanks,
Will

Hi @will.zoom

Yes the bot is installed under the account that i am testing. I am able to see the bot as well, the issue we are facing is when i give my login credentials to some one else they are not able to see the bot in their system(with the same logins that i used to log into my system).

Also the account owner is also not able to see the bot in his account(once installed the bot is visible to owner account and all the users under my account right?)

Thanks,
Jijo

I also have pro account and installed bot under this account.Only first time after installation i see bot but at second time i am not able to see bot after login.I try to set this issue after making some setting but no result.Please guide.

Hi @jijo @lisahaley000,

Can you please try the following:

1. Make sure you’ve added at least 1 slash command to your chatbot app (accessible from the Feature tab)
  2. Can you please try uninstalling your Chatbot, then updating your Zoom App, and reinstalling the Chatbot?

Thank you,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.