Instant meeting not starting

Hi There!,

I’m using zoom sdk on my phone,
When i try to start instant meeting, its not starting,
It keeps saying waiting for host to start meeting but account i’m using is already host account.

I’m using meeting web API to create instant meeting,
once meeting created, i’m starting meeting using android SDK
belwo is API call details to create instant meeting,

POST https://glass-api.mirobotic.tech/zoom/meetings/
Response:

{
  "code": 200,
  "data": {
    "uuid": "***,
    "id": ***,
    "host_id": "***",
    "host_email": "***",
    "topic": "Instant meeting",
    "type": 1,
    "status": "waiting",
    "timezone": "Asia/Singapore",
    "agenda": "Instant meeting test",
    "created_at": "2022-02-25T11:06:41Z",
    "start_url": "***",
    "join_url": "***",
    "password": "123456",
    "h323_password": "123456",
    "pstn_password": "123456",
    "encrypted_password": "s1EiWU17fL8n73lVj-blLl02l5jLtd.1",
    "settings": {
      "host_video": true,
      "participant_video": false,
      "cn_meeting": true,
      "in_meeting": true,
      "join_before_host": false,
      "jbh_time": 0,
      "mute_upon_entry": false,
      "watermark": false,
      "use_pmi": false,
      "approval_type": 2,
      "audio": "voip",
      "auto_recording": "none",
      "enforce_login": false,
      "enforce_login_domains": "",
      "alternative_hosts": "",
      "close_registration": false,
      "show_share_button": false,
      "allow_multiple_devices": false,
      "registrants_confirmation_email": true,
      "waiting_room": false,
      "request_permission_to_unmute_participants": false,
      "registrants_email_notification": true,
      "meeting_authentication": false,
      "encryption_type": "enhanced_encryption",
      "approved_or_denied_countries_or_regions": {
        "enable": false
      },
      "breakout_room": {
        "enable": false
      },
      "alternative_hosts_email_notification": true,
      "device_testing": false,
      "focus_mode": false,
      "private_meeting": false,
      "email_notification": true
    },
    "pre_schedule": false
  }
}

and code to start meeting after its created

JoinMeetingHelper().joinMeeting(
            context,
            zoom,
            meetingDetails.id.toString(),
            meetingDetails.password,
            meetingDetails.topic
        )

fun joinMeeting(
        context: Context,
        instance: ZoomSDK,
        id: String,
        password: String,
        displayName: String
    ): Int {
        val meetingService: MeetingService = instance.meetingService ?: return 0
        val jmo = JoinMeetingOptions()
        jmp.displayName = displayName
        jmp.meetingNo = id
        jmp.password = password

// you can avoid returning anything too
        return meetingService.joinMeetingWithParams(context, jmp, jmo)
}

Please help me on this

Hi @jovy,

Based on the code snippet, you are joining a meeting anonymously, so the SDK has no way of proving that you are the host of the meeting. The behavior of the SDK is correct.

You have two options for starting this meeting through the SDK:

1. Pass the start_url value directly into the handZoomWebUrl method. Note that using this approach means you cannot provide a MeetingOptions object, so functionality may be limited depending on your use case.
  2. Pass the ZAK of the host into the zoomAccessToken field, and use the startMeetingWithParams method.

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom

I tried both methods to start meeting,

1. when i user start url and passinto handZoomWebUrl it asking for login.

Please refer screenshot below

1. using ZAK,

we are unable to get ZAK of user account or admin account, for this i asked another question on forum
here

please help on this

Hi @jovy,

Can you please clarify how you are getting the start URL for the meeting? And are you passing it into the SDK as-is without any modification?

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom

yes we are getting start url and passwing it without any modification.
we tested this url in browser, using this we can start meeting

Hi @jovy,

Thanks for confirming. If you’re able to start in the browser using the same URL then that confirms that the correct URL is being used. Can you please provide the SDK logs so that we can investigate further?

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom ,

below are logs when i try to start meeting using start url

sg.mirobotic.zoom E/WebRepository: meeting info > {"uuid":"wg4Ia++LQeS\/acdEZPBqfQ==","id":76411935333,"host_id":"OcVP5NTIQ3OGmdNk3ZSZ6w","host_email":"jovy@mirobotic.sg","topic":"Instant meeting","type":1,"status":"waiting","timezone":"Asia\/Singapore","agenda":"Instant meeting test","created_at":"2022-03-09T03:59:36Z","start_url":"https:\/\/us04web.zoom.us\/s\/76411935333?zak=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJzdiI6IjAwMDAwMSIsInptX3NrbSI6InptX28ybSIsImFsZyI6IkhTMjU2In0.eyJhdWQiOiJjbGllbnRzbSIsInVpZCI6Ik9jVlA1TlRJUTNPR21kTmszWlNaNnciLCJpc3MiOiJ3ZWIiLCJzayI6Ijg0NjU4MzIzMjc4NDgxMjA1MjIiLCJzdHkiOjEwMCwid2NkIjoidXMwNCIsImNsdCI6MCwibW51bSI6Ijc2NDExOTM1MzMzIiwiZXhwIjoxNjQ2ODA1NTc2LCJpYXQiOjE2NDY3OTgzNzYsImFpZCI6InJqZDhwNEI0VDFLX3dUSXZNbkxadXciLCJjaWQiOiIifQ.P8nKJxKE8to8ht_F8df1Wu1B8HGEo6eXhnG3r8BJHN8","join_url":"https:\/\/us04web.zoom.us\/j\/76411935333?pwd=zz1N3-dhdznAgBxtJACwiorVPkqUut.1","password":"123456","h323_password":"123456","pstn_password":"123456","encrypted_password":"zz1N3-dhdznAgBxtJACwiorVPkqUut.1","settings":{"host_video":true,"participant_video":false,"cn_meeting":true,"in_meeting":true,"join_before_host":false,"jbh_time":0,"mute_upon_entry":false,"watermark":false,"use_pmi":false,"approval_type":2,"audio":"voip","auto_recording":"none","enforce_login":false,"enforce_login_domains":"","alternative_hosts":"","close_registration":false,"show_share_button":false,"allow_multiple_devices":false,"registrants_confirmation_email":true,"waiting_room":false,"request_permission_to_unmute_participants":false,"registrants_email_notification":true,"meeting_authentication":false,"encryption_type":"enhanced_encryption","approved_or_denied_countries_or_regions":{"enable":false},"breakout_room":{"enable":false},"alternative_hosts_email_notification":true,"device_testing":false,"focus_mode":false,"private_meeting":false,"email_notification":true},"pre_schedule":false}
sg.mirobotic.zoom E/MVM: joinMeeting Meeting: 76411935333 wg4Ia++LQeS/acdEZPBqfQ== Instant meeting 123456 null null
sg.mirobotic.zoom E/MVM: start > https://us04web.zoom.us/s/76411935333?zak=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJzdiI6IjAwMDAwMSIsInptX3NrbSI6InptX28ybSIsImFsZyI6IkhTMjU2In0.eyJhdWQiOiJjbGllbnRzbSIsInVpZCI6Ik9jVlA1TlRJUTNPR21kTmszWlNaNnciLCJpc3MiOiJ3ZWIiLCJzayI6Ijg0NjU4MzIzMjc4NDgxMjA1MjIiLCJzdHkiOjEwMCwid2NkIjoidXMwNCIsImNsdCI6MCwibW51bSI6Ijc2NDExOTM1MzMzIiwiZXhwIjoxNjQ2ODA1NTc2LCJpYXQiOjE2NDY3OTgzNzYsImFpZCI6InJqZDhwNEI0VDFLX3dUSXZNbkxadXciLCJjaWQiOiIifQ.P8nKJxKE8to8ht_F8df1Wu1B8HGEo6eXhnG3r8BJHN8
sg.mirobotic.zoom V/FA: Recording user engagement, ms: 8065
sg.mirobotic.zoom E/sqlite3_android: [IKR-38846] ONEPLUS_NAME_PARTS_MATCH SQLITE_OK
sg.mirobotic.zoom V/FA: onActivityCreated
sg.mirobotic.zoom V/FA: Connecting to remote service
sg.mirobotic.zoom V/FA: Connection attempt already in progress
sg.mirobotic.zoom V/FA: Activity paused, time: 64049966
sg.mirobotic.zoom E/.mirobotic.zoo: No implementation found for long com.zipow.videobox.sip.server.SIPCallEventListenerUI.nativeInit() (tried Java_com_zipow_videobox_sip_server_SIPCallEventListenerUI_nativeInit and Java_com_zipow_videobox_sip_server_SIPCallEventListenerUI_nativeInit__)
sg.mirobotic.zoom I/chatty: uid=11175(sg.mirobotic.zoom) identical 1 line
sg.mirobotic.zoom E/.mirobotic.zoo: No implementation found for long com.zipow.videobox.sip.server.SIPCallEventListenerUI.nativeInit() (tried Java_com_zipow_videobox_sip_server_SIPCallEventListenerUI_nativeInit and Java_com_zipow_videobox_sip_server_SIPCallEventListenerUI_nativeInit__)
sg.mirobotic.zoom E/.mirobotic.zoo: No implementation found for long com.zipow.videobox.sip.server.ISIPLineMgrEventSinkUI.nativeInit() (tried Java_com_zipow_videobox_sip_server_ISIPLineMgrEventSinkUI_nativeInit and Java_com_zipow_videobox_sip_server_ISIPLineMgrEventSinkUI_nativeInit__)
sg.mirobotic.zoom E/.mirobotic.zoo: No implementation found for long com.zipow.videobox.sip.server.ISIPLineMgrEventSinkUI.nativeInit() (tried Java_com_zipow_videobox_sip_server_ISIPLineMgrEventSinkUI_nativeInit and Java_com_zipow_videobox_sip_server_ISIPLineMgrEventSinkUI_nativeInit__)
sg.mirobotic.zoom E/.mirobotic.zoo: No implementation found for long com.zipow.videobox.sip.server.ISIPCallRepositoryEventSinkListenerUI.nativeInit() (tried Java_com_zipow_videobox_sip_server_ISIPCallRepositoryEventSinkListenerUI_nativeInit and Java_com_zipow_videobox_sip_server_ISIPCallRepositoryEventSinkListenerUI_nativeInit__)
sg.mirobotic.zoom I/chatty: uid=11175(sg.mirobotic.zoom) identical 1 line
sg.mirobotic.zoom E/.mirobotic.zoo: No implementation found for long com.zipow.videobox.sip.server.ISIPCallRepositoryEventSinkListenerUI.nativeInit() (tried Java_com_zipow_videobox_sip_server_ISIPCallRepositoryEventSinkListenerUI_nativeInit and Java_com_zipow_videobox_sip_server_ISIPCallRepositoryEventSinkListenerUI_nativeInit__)
sg.mirobotic.zoom E/.mirobotic.zoo: No implementation found for long com.zipow.videobox.sip.server.IPBXMessageEventSinkUI.nativeInit() (tried Java_com_zipow_videobox_sip_server_IPBXMessageEventSinkUI_nativeInit and Java_com_zipow_videobox_sip_server_IPBXMessageEventSinkUI_nativeInit__)
sg.mirobotic.zoom E/.mirobotic.zoo: No implementation found for long com.zipow.videobox.sip.server.IPBXMessageEventSinkUI.nativeInit() (tried Java_com_zipow_videobox_sip_server_IPBXMessageEventSinkUI_nativeInit and Java_com_zipow_videobox_sip_server_IPBXMessageEventSinkUI_nativeInit__)
sg.mirobotic.zoom V/FA: Activity resumed, time: 64050112
sg.mirobotic.zoom E/sqlite3_android: [IKR-38846] ONEPLUS_NAME_PARTS_MATCH SQLITE_OK
sg.mirobotic.zoom V/FA: Screen exposed for less than 1000 ms. Event not sent. time: 58
sg.mirobotic.zoom V/FA: Activity paused, time: 64050171
sg.mirobotic.zoom D/FA: Connected to remote service
sg.mirobotic.zoom V/FA: Processing queued up service tasks: 5
sg.mirobotic.zoom V/FA: onActivityCreated
sg.mirobotic.zoom E/.mirobotic.zoo: Invalid ID 0x00000000.
sg.mirobotic.zoom I/chatty: uid=11175(sg.mirobotic.zoom) identical 14 lines
sg.mirobotic.zoom I/chatty: uid=11175(sg.mirobotic.zoom) identical 141 lines
sg.mirobotic.zoom V/FA: Activity resumed, time: 64050261
sg.mirobotic.zoom D/ViewRootImpl: support adaptive color gamut feature!
sg.mirobotic.zoom V/ViewRootImpl: The specified message queue synchronization  barrier token has not been posted or has already been removed
sg.mirobotic.zoom W/Choreographer: Already have a pending vsync event.  There should only be one at a time.

Hi @jovy,

We will need the encrypted log file generated by the SDK, not the logcat output. Instructions on how to obtain the SDK logs can be found here. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom

as discussed, sending you sdk logs from app.
here is link to log file
Please check and let me know if you need more details

Hi @jovy,

Thanks for providing that. Are you sure that this is the correct log file? Based on the information in the log file, it looks like there was one participant in this meeting who was able to successfully join.

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom

Yes I’m sure about it.
here is one more losgs. in last i tried to start meeting 3 to 4 times but no action on screen for this

Hi @jovy,

Thanks for sending the logs again. Strangely enough, I am seeing the same thing in this meeting. It seems that you are joining the meeting successfully, but not seeing it reflected in the UI. Can you check what you are seeing from the onMeetingStatusChanged callback?

Thanks!

sure, @jon.zoom I will check and get back to you

Sure, take your time. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @jon.zoom

here are logs from onMeetingStatusChanged

sg.mirobotic.zoom E/MVM: joinMeeting Meeting: 76169725657 6NCUZw0ySxuIFjTAbNDSmQ== Instant meeting 123456 null null
sg.mirobotic.zoom E/MVM: start > <meeting start url here>

it says joining meeting but its starting screen where it ask to login

sg.mirobotic.zoom E/MyApp: onActivityStopped > on top ComponentInfo{sg.mirobotic.zoom/com.zipow.videobox.WelcomeActivity}

as per above logs, its starting WelcomeActivity when try to start using url

Hi @jovy,

Apologies, but it doesn’t look like there are any values for the meeting status changes in those logs. Can you please log the parameters from that callback and let me know what they are in the order they were received?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.