Integrate Zoom Calling feature in App without Login

Hi everyone
We are going to integrate Zoom calling feature in App. And Our requirement is that our Apps users should be able to start or join a meeting through our App without even performing the Zoom Login on behalf of our Account. Can you please let me know is it possible, If yes how we can achieve it. I also want to know which Zoom package should we need to buy and how much can be the billing. Thanks in advance.

Hi @asad you can use the Zoom API to Get a Meeting, which will include the start & join URL of the meeting; however, to get this information the Host / Participant would need to either be on your account or provide you with the authorization to access their account through OAuth.

HI Micheal, thanks for your reply, But you couldn’t get my question. As I told that any of my App user should be able to start/host meeting and anyone should be able to join meeting, without login to zoom.

Hey @asad,

You can use our SDK to embed Zoom into your app without users needing a Zoom account.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi,
I am already using SDK and integrated it in my native App. But there Zoom login is required via Zoom API according to the documentation. I want to avoid that login.

Hey @asad,

The Zoom Web SDK does not require users to login to Zoom.

If you want to call the APIs on behalf of other Zoom users, then they will need to login to Zoom and authorize you to do so.

Thanks,
Tommy