Integrate Zoom with ASP.net mvc application

Hi,

I am new to zoom , i am looking for an video conferencing tool which can be integrated with our asp.net web portal application, i also have requirement that the tool runs on android and ios mobiles. I found out that zoom does fit my requirement but i am not able to find any sample code which shows how to integrate zoom api , so that we can make calls from our web application.
It will be really helpful if you can provide an insight on how to get started with the integration of zoom with asp.net application.
Thank you in advance,

Regards,
Savitha

Hi @savitha_v,

We’re glad that Zoom is able to fit your requirements! Currently, we don’t have any sample apps purely based on asp.net. However, for our APIs, we do have a code generator that you can base the call off your respective coding language. Let us know if that helps.

1 Like

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for the reply,

I presume that inorder to use the REST API we need to buy the zoom pro version.

One more question we have a requirement that host will do a instant call to client(mobile device) . So, in that case we should create a zoom user account right, how are the push notification handled in zoom?

Sendt fra
E-post
for Windows 10

Hi @savitha_v,

Yes you would need to create a user account for that. You can set the push notifications within the mobile client app settings to notify when an incoming call or message. Also, if you want customization you can use our SDKs https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/preface/introducing-zoom-sdk.

Thanks

Hi Michael,

I have one more question regarding users, in order to make a call from host(Admin web application) to the client device(client web application ) do we have to create a zoom users? Push notification has to be handled on the host side or
the client side?

Sendt fra
E-post
for Windows 10

Hello Savitha. Did you eventually get this fixed? If so kindly share how you did. I am having problems getting the access token. Thanks

Hey @shellpensionerslagos,

What issues are you having getting an access_token?

Did you follow the guide here:

Thanks,
Tommy