Want to integrate Zoom meeting functionality in Asp.Net Web api

My requirement is to integrate zoom meeting functionality into my application which is Angular application with backend as asp.net web api.
Following are action which will be there :

1. User create a zoom meeting by clicking a button.
  2. Other user can join the meeting if they are included into the meeting and got invitation.Zoom meeting will get opened in application as well as from zoom client.
  3. Any user can host meeting.

My questions are :

1. Is it possible that with one account we can create meeting with any user as a host.
  2. How to approch the developement as their is very clear help found regarding integration of zoom in asp.net web api.
  3. Do every user must have zoom account for hosting a meeting.

Hey @naveen.sharma ,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and welcome to our Developer Community! Happy to confirm these points for you.

My questions are :

1. Is it possible that with one account we can create meeting with any user as a host.

Yes—however, the users that you create the meetings for will need to be users under your own account. If you wish to schedule meetings for users under a different, separate Zoom account, this will require creating an OAuth App, allowing them to authorize your access to their account/user profile.

1. How to approch the developement as their is very clear help found regarding integration of zoom in asp.net web api.

Our APIs are platform agnostic—however, if you wish to develop your integration in a specific language/framework, I recommend using the code generation functionality in the embedded Postman tool in our documentation. You can generate code snippets in most languages.

1. Do every user must have zoom account for hosting a meeting.

Any user can host a Zoom meeting—however, a user must have a license in order to host group meetings over 40 minutes. You can find pricing for licenses here:

Let me know if this helps!

Best,
Will

Thanks for quick response. Really appreciate your help.

No problem, @naveen.sharma — glad I could help. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.