Interpretations in List Cloud Recordings?

I’m writing a flow to manipulate recordings and apply recorded interpretations directly to the video, but I’m facing a problem where calling the API to list all available recordings doesn’t actually include interpretations in the payload. Looking through the API documentation I couldn’t find any mention of that.

Is that an expected behavior or am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to get a list of cloud-stored interpretations?

Would be great to get some insight on why the interpretations aren’t included in the list of recordings, whether I’m doing something wrong, or if it’s something that the team has on their radar? Thanks!

Hi @zoomforgmt ,

There should be separate m4a audio for the interpretation via get meeting recordings endpoint: Zoom Meeting API

There’s some more info here as well in this Zoom Community thread: Solved: Cloud recording - interpreter's language - Zoom Community

Can you confirm the existence of the interpreter audio in the web portal?

Thanks for your answer. I can confirm that the interpreter audio files exist in the account and can be downloaded, however, when I pull the list of recordings from the API they are not included in it. recording_type: audio_interpretation does not exist in the output.

ok i read about your message

Hi @zoomforgmt can you please share what are all the file_types returned in the recording_files? Do you see multiple audio files and if so, how are they labeled?