Invalid access token, does not contain scopes and scopes are not visible

I am doing HTTP POST to fetch user ZAK:

POST https://zoom.us/oauth/token
-d ‘grant_type=account_credentials’
-d ‘account_id=SERVER_TO_SERVER_APP_ACCOUNT_ID’
-H ‘Host: zoom.us
-H ‘Authorization: Basic Base64Encoded(SERVER_TO_SERVER_APP_CLIENT_ID:SERVER_TO_SERVER_APP_CLIENT_SECRET)’

But that returns:
{“code”:4711,“message”:“Invalid access token, does not contain scopes:[user:write:admin, user:read:admin, user_profile, user:read, user:write].”}

I looked for the scope in the Server to Server app, but none of the user* scopes are listed there.

In the Add Scopes dialog I see this:

The following scopes are available based on your account privileges. For additional scopes, please please contact your account admin.

I am using a company account; I asked my company admin to set the scopes, but my admin also can’t find the scopes in the admin interface.

Does anyone know how to get those scopes to show up or how my admin can enable this for me?

Hi @integrations3 The admin needs to give you the permissions that are corresponding to those scopes. We will work on putting out a doc page that shows the mapping between the scopes and the relevant permissions

In the mean time, can you let me know where the admin can find these permissions? A screenshot or deeplink or something like that ?

@integrations3

Thanks, it works now!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.