'Invalid access token, does not contain scopes: [user:write:admin, user:read:admin, user:read, user:write].'

My app is a zoom client app where i use the onauthorized and authorize client apis that send authorization code to backend which then returns an access token .

When I try to make a request to get the user https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/me using the access token I have retrieved with headers “Authorized”: “Bearer {ACCESS TOKEN}” it says ‘Invalid access token, does not contain scopes: [user:write:admin, user:read:admin, user:read, user:write].’

I have turned on all the scopes (Zoom App - Scopes) for user and zoom meetings and I also noticed that the accesstoken that is retrieved has (scope: zoom:Inmeeting)

Can someone please help me with this side of the app.

Thank you.

How can I get assistance on this?

Hi @thaicao
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer. Forum, I am happy to help here!
Could you please confirm how are you requesting the access token that you are trying to use to call the users/me endpoint?
And when you generate it, do you get the scopes back in your response?

Hi yes,
I am using the client side api onAuthorized and authorize to get a response with a authorization code then I send it to the backend using the getToken method that is already setup with the zoomapp-sample-js-sdk app on github to retrieve the access token. The accessToken then is sent back to the client side with {scope: zoom:inMeeting}

Thank you for the help!

Hi I responded below just wanted to make sure you got the notification.

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.