"Invalid access token, userMeetingRecordings field does not contain required scopes."

Hi @elisa.zoom ,
How back can we go to get data using this API link.
I want data from Jan 2022

Thanks,
Shilpesh

Hi @shilpesh.pillai
Unfortunately, our API only gets you data from the past 6 months.
You will have to manually get the data from the Webportal

Hi @elisa.zoom .
Is there also an issue with getting data through API’s.
In the image you can see that I am getting data through POSTMAN. however The total records what I see in 58 based on the query but what comes in the webinars list is only 31. I only have webinar entries till march 19th.

Also the second image shows the same count from the webinar dashboard, however what the API brings in way less.

What would be the reason for this behaviour.
Kindly advise.

Hi @shilpesh.pillai
It looks like you are getting 2 pages in your response.
Make sure to use the next_page_token in a subsequent call to get the rest of the data, or use the query parameter page_size and set it up to 60 to get all data in the same response body

hi Elisa
it will be soon another 3 weeks… did you get any update from developers?

Did not we discover a bug that prevent us from using GraphQL at all?

Thank you
Radek

1 Like

Hi @Radek
I was able to report this issue and I was told that for now, our Granular scopes do not support GraphQL. I am now waiting to hear back if this is on the roadmap and an ETA

hi Elisa
thank you for the update.

Could you please explain what “our Granular scopes do not support GraphQL” means? Does it mean that we cannot use GraphQL to list recordings?

Awaiting ETA :wink:

Radek

1 Like

Hey, I also have this issue, waiting for updates.

hi @elisa.zoom
would you have any update for us?
thank you
Radek

hi Elisa

exactly a month ago you sent us last update… Would you have any updates for us?

Thank you
Radek

Hi @Radek
I am working with our Engineering team to get more information about the issue. I have not gotten an estimated timeline of when this will be available for our Granular scopes

hi Elisa

am I wrong here if thinking that right now we are not able to user GraphQL with Zoom AT ALL?

THank you
Radek