Invalid Meeting ID Error for Created Zoom Meeting

Description
I recently created a Zoom meeting via the API. The creation itself was successful, but when I try to access the meeting using the meeting URL, I get an error message stating “Invalid Meeting ID”. I am trying to access the meeting through the Zoom desktop app.

Error?
The error message I’m receiving is “無効なミーティングID”.

How To Reproduce
Here are the steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers / Body: (Please include the relevant details of your API call, but without credentials or sensitive info like emails, uuid, etc.)
  2. Authentication method or app type: I’m using the API to create the meeting and trying to access the meeting via the Zoom desktop app.
  3. Any errors: “無効なミーティングID”

Meeting ID is 92501497412.

I have searched the forum with relevant keywords and followed the guidance outlined in those posts, but I am still facing the issue.

I would appreciate any help or guidance on this matter. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Hi @shota
thanks for reaching out to us!
Could you please confirm if you created the meeting via API or was this done manually?
Also has this meeting being started?

Hi, @elisa.zoom

Thank you for your response.

I created the meeting using the Zoom API, not manually.

I tried to start the meeting, but that’s when I encountered the error message stating “無効なミーティングID” and could not start the meeting.

Interesting @shota
Could you please share the meeting ID with me ?

@elisa.zoom
The meeting ID is 92501497412.

Hi @elisa.zoom
I was wondering if there’s any update on my ‘Invalid Meeting ID’ issue. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Hi @shota
Sorry for the late reply here
I am not able to identify this meeting
could you please try creating a new meeting and testing this behavior with a new meeting ID, because I can not find the meeting 無効なミーティングID” and could not start the meeting 92501497412.

Thank you for your investigation, @elisa.zoom

1 Like

Is there a way to capture this message to test if the meeting ID is invalid prior to the start of the meeting? In other words, some users experience this error for a variety of reasons (need to update app, need to re-synch/update setting with Exchange, expired recurring meeting, etc). We would like to capture the behavior before the user experiences it. We have found that we can only capture it if we attempt to join the meeting at the scheduled start time. Thank you.