Invalid redirect: 4,700

Description
I am integrating Zoom with EMS for a customer, and having issues during authorization for an invalid redirect. I have ensured this URL is correct, and that the same URL is whitelisted in the Zoom app. Does the URL need to be publicly accessible? ie. Do the Zoom servers need to be able to connect directly to the redirect URL? Currently, the URL is only accessible to users within the company VPN, and we thought that should work since it is a redirect, so users from within the company will be redirected to the URL post auth.

Error
The message is Invalid redirect: [REDACTED] (4,700).

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Client ID: [REDACTED]

Hey @josh.dharmanandan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. That’s correct, the OAuth redirect URL must be a publicly accessible URL. It’s expected that you’ll see this error if the URL is behind a VPN.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks Max! If I was adding a firewall rule to allow traffic into my server, what URL would I be allowing incoming traffic from? https://api.zoom.us/v2/?

Hey @josh.dharmanandan,

Good question! You should be able to use the details found in the Firewall rules for Zoom website section found here.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.