Invalid Redirect URL Error While Using Beta URL

Hello,

I’m in the process of developing a Zoom app, and I recently requested to share my app to external users.
Thankfully, I got an approval so I tried to use the authorization URL shown in the ‘Beta Test > Share App’ menu.
However, I encountered a 4700 (Invalid Redirect URL) error although I entered the OAuth Redirect URL whitelist correctly.
I think it’s weird because I didn’t encounter any error when I use the authorization URL in a ‘Local Test’ menu.

Thank you for your help.

@toodury ,

Thank you for your post on the Zoom Developer Forum. Has this issue persisted for you? If so, could you please provide the exact steps to replicate the behavior and include details about what should be occurring instead?

Hi @donte.zoom,

Thank you for your response.
I’d like to provide more details about my situation

What I did:

1. I created a zoom app and clicked ‘Request to Share’ button located in ‘Beta Test > Share App’ menu.
  2. I got an approval, that is, ‘Share outside your account’ menu is activated.
  3. I copied the ‘Authorization URL’ from the menu and pasted it into another browser tab.
  4. I encountered 4700 error, which indicates ‘Invalid Redirect URL’.
  5. My OAuth Redirect URL is not responsible for the issue since If I copy and paste the ‘Authorization URL’ from the ‘Local Test’ menu, it works.

Expected behavior:
If I copy and paste the ‘Authorization URL’ from the ‘Beta Test > Share App’ menu into a browser tab, zoom login page should be shown and my app should be installed.

Thank you for your help.

We are also facing same issue, for the app with client id xocgA3UYSL2qdw2Ptsko3w