'Invalid redirect URL "result":null' - for our OAuth app

Hello Zoom team,

We are facing an issue that is hindering our app submission. We have been working for several weeks on getting functionality approval, and we faced this issue in the very last step which should be our final submission (all other matters have been addressed and listed as green). We truly appreciate your support on this as our whole project is now delayed for this matter. Please see below:

In the last feedback from a zoom reviewer of the app submission, we were asked to fix the re-direct URL as it was not displaying correctly - so we changed the redirect URL for our OAuth App (i.e. the page on which the user should land after approving our app) and now we are getting the below message when we test it. Itā€™s no longer allowing us to see the page of User <> App integration. Just the below message:

{ā€œstatusā€:false,ā€œerrorCodeā€:4700,ā€œerrorMessageā€:ā€œInvalid redirect: https://mydomain.com/mypage","resultā€:null}

Just to clarify that the previous URL that was initially added for redirection has the same domain (our domain) which was working fine. Now, even the previous URL is not working upon testing. Please also note that both the new and previous URL have been tested for ā€˜WHITELIST URLā€™ on the App Dashboard at Zoom, and we tried to logout of Zoom account and login again. And yet still getting the same issue no matter what we try - same message (ā€˜invalid redirect URLā€™).

Any suggestion here, would you be able to please look at our app on the backend and help fix this matter?
Many thanks

Nancy.

Hi @AppKl
I have replied to you in the internal ticket you have open with me.
Cheers,
Elisa

1 Like

@elisa.zoom I am facing the same invalid redirect: uri (4,700) error when accessing OAuth2 from google app script to zoom ā€¦ can you please help?

Thank you!

Hi @sdoddapaneni
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!
could you please make sure that you have added your redirect uri to the allow list in your oauth app?

HI Eliza,

It was already part of the allow list. But, when the program runs from google app script, the redirect url is default to the google app script application URL.

Thank you,

Hello @elisa.zoom , Iā€™m facing the issue after our app got published. App name is RevenueHero. Please help us because there is significant customer impact

Hi @pranav1
What issue are you facing? are you getting invalid redirect URL when authorizing the app?

@elisa.zoom Hello yes. Iā€™m getting ā€œinvalid redirect urlā€ when I try to authorize the app- {ā€œstatusā€:false,ā€œerrorCodeā€:4700,ā€œerrorMessageā€:ā€œInvalid redirect urlā€,ā€œresultā€:null}

I will send you a private message to help you debug this @pranav1

@elisa.zoom Thank you for the help. I have resubmitted the app with updated redirect urls

1 Like

My issue is resolved now. Thanks again @elisa.zoom

For the community members, one tip before you publish your app,

• Make sure the redirect url (the full url not just domain) is added to the allow list.
1 Like

Happy to here that @pranav1
And thanks for sharing it with the Community!

Hello Elisa,

Iā€™m experiencing the same issue.
Below is the error code
4700,ā€œerrorMessageā€:ā€œInvalid redirect urlā€,ā€œresultā€:null