Invalid redirect:

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
Im getting a invalid redirect from some account but it working from some others. Does it because my app doesn’t publish yet? or it because i only request a publishable url that can shared outside my account.

Error
InvalidRedirect

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Screenshots (If applicable)

I can’t resumbit my app if it always showing like this.

Hey @ceimpact,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Just to clarify, when you see the invalid redirect error, is the error coming from a user on your account or a user outside of your account that used your publishable URL?

Are you able to share a screenshot of the error?

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM

its a user that outside of my account. the second screenshot was the error.
I able to use the publishable url on my another account(first personal account) that outside of the app account. But i cant use it on this my another account(second personal account) and some other account that outside of the app account.

Hey @ceimpact,

Thank you for the update. Please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread to create a ticket. In that email, please also include the email addresses for the account where you were able to install as well as the account that doesn’t work.

I’ll investigate the issue further in that ticket.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.