I recently inherited the Zoom integration portion of an app, and I’m having trouble getting the production version of the app to properly redirect for OAuth authorization. I’m also a little confused at the publish-status of the app, as I see a version of the app (old logo) on the Zoom marketplace and I have a publishable url, but the submit form on the developer page is unsubmitted.
Invalid redirect: [my-redirect-url] (4,700)
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Attempt to request user authorization with publishable URL
- Invalid redirect (4700) error
- As far as I can tell, all the necessary URLs have been whitelisted
- Development version seems to work fine
- I’m trying to use the production version publishable url to test the app on a different zoom account with a pro license
- I’m posting this question from a personal account - the developer account is firstname.lastname@example.org