Invite a H.323/SIP room system using API

Hi,

Instead of manually initiating a callout from the zoom client by going to Participants->Invite…->Room Systems->Callout->SIP.
Is there a way to initiate the SIP Callout using Zoom’s API, for a meeting currently taking place?

Hi @Steven_Aziz
Thanks for reaching out to us.
As far as I am aware, we do not have an endpoint that will allow you to programatically initiate the SIP callout
Feel free to make a feature request for it here:

Cheers,
Elisa

I have found that I can use the Windows Meeting SDK with the C# Wrapper to initiate the call with: ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetMeetingServiceWrap().GetH323Helper().CallOutH323(new H323Device() { type = H323DeviceType.H323DeviceType_SIP, name = “test”, ip = calloutAddress });

I am also using:ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetMeetingServiceWrap().GetMeetingParticipantsController().GetParticipantsList()
and ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetMeetingServiceWrap().GetMeetingParticipantsController().GetUserByUserID
and checking
IsH323User() to determine if a callout has already taken place.

Is there a way to check what address was used for the H323User?

Also, there is an issue with IsH323User() in the C# wrapper v5.16. I have been able to modify the SDK to fix the issue, but i would need to fix this issue every quarter when the SDK is updated. Can you please include the fix in the future releases so that i would not have to make the fix every quarter?

Hi @Steven_Aziz
I believe these are the only endpoints available

1. Can you confirm whether IsH323User() in the windows meeting sdk will be fixed?
  2. Is there a way in the windows meeting sdk to determine the endpoint address used by an h323user?