iOS SDK Can not unmute myself

Description
With meetingSettings?.setMuteAudioWhenJoinMeeting(false), the microphone is turned on.

During the meeting, whether calling meetingService?.muteMyAudio(false) or meetingService?.muteMyAudio(true), the microphone is turned off .

Which iOS Client SDK version?
v5.5.1.1319

Hi @shpy2001, thanks for the post.

When you are calling setMuteAudioWhenJoinMeeting, are you the host of the meeting? This is setting the meeting-wide setting for this feature, so only the host would be able to modify it.

During the meeting, whether calling meetingService?.muteMyAudio(false) or meetingService?.muteMyAudio(true), the microphone is turned off .

Have you successfully joined audio for the meeting before calling this method?

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom , thanks for your support.
Im standing on start instant meeting. Im set setMuteAudioWhenJoinMeeting(false).
And yes, i have successfully joined audio for meeting before call that method.

Now, i found that, if i do not set startmeeting param.noAudio = fasle , muteMyAudio(true/false) will alway mute .

Hey @shpy2001,

Does this happen for you in the latest SDK Version as well?

Thanks!
Michael

Hi @Michael_Condon , thanks for your support.
Im using ios sdk v5.5.12511.0421.

Hey @shpy2001,

Thanks for providing that! When you call muteMyAudio with true and false what MobileRTCAudioError is returned? Are you using a custom ui or the default ui?

Thanks!
Michael

Hi, Im using default ui. My code do not care MobileRTCAudioError when call muteMyAudio. Actualy , im building a plugin Zoom for Flutter, so at this time, im not take care that return yet.

Hey @shpy2001,

No need to add that code in, I reproduced the issue on my end as well. Submitting a bug report for this. Thanks for bringing this to our attention :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Michael

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.