iOS SDK crash on app background mode

Hello,

I have met some crashes with the latest release (v4.1.34076.1024). I’m sure that I had integrated the sdk fellow the documentation.

I had met the same crash with the previous zoom sdk version and I post the issue on the zoom-ios-sdk issue board, but the crash still exist on the latest version.

The crash stack info just like:

Hope you can resolve the issue.

Thanks.

Hi Dapeng.li

Thanks for using Zoom SDK and providing your crash reports. By analyzing your reports, the issue here might be the delegate is not set to nil while calling back to your instance. Our delegate uses assign type, it requires setting to nil in dealloc like: [[MobileRTC sharedRTC] getMeetingService].delegate = nil;

Hopefully this can resolve your issue. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

So It means that I need to set delegate to nil when the meeting ended? Should I perform this operation on onMeetingStateChange or onMeetingEndedReason?

Yes, your instance should have a dealloc function like this to deallocates the memory occupied by the receiver:

- (void)dealloc {
    something something something...
}

In the dealloc of your instance, set ZoomSDK delegate to nil like the following:

- (void)dealloc {
    something something something...
   [[MobileRTC sharedRTC] getMeetingService].delegate = nil;
}