iOS Zoom Video SDK Stopped working with code 2014 details 5003

We’ve been using the SDK for a month now with no issues. On Friday, Jan 21st, we started getting connection errors: 2014 with 5003 in the details.
We tried everything: regenerating the SDK secret, creating a fresh new developer account with new credentials, different networks…
The issue persists in the Zoom example app.
Another log I see in the sample app is: fopen failed for data file: errno = 2 (No such file or directory)

We upgraded to the latest version: v5.9.1.2191 with no success.

An example of a JWT payload:

{
  "exp": 1643054454,
  "tpc": "session1",
  "version": 1,
  "user_identity": "myuser1",
  "app_key": "<SDK key>",
  "iat": 1643011254
}

Current time is always between iat and exp epoch values. We are dynamically generating that before session starts.

We are out of ideas… The same code worked on Thursday.

Hi @jernej ,

I responded through your other contact, but want to share here as well to submit a support ticket to help assist with this issue.

Best,
Gianni

I’ve submitted a ticket: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/13322839
Thank you!

Hey Jernej,

Did you got that issue solved?

We are also experiencing same issue.

@nagamuni we did not get it resolved yet. It was suggested to us that we open a support ticket on https://support.zoom.us/hc/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000996591
Note that this stopped working about 2months after opening the account. So it might be a “renewal” issue. We are using pay-as-you-go payment type.

We did manage to open a brand new account (new email) and create a new app (new SDK keys) to temporarily unblock our development.

@jernej Thanks for the reply. I suspect pay as you go might have caused some issue here. I think we created exactly a month back and it stopped working from today.

thanks for the information.

@nagamuni @jernej , in both of your support tickets, can you please mention you think it may be a “pay as you go” issue and link this dev forum thread?

Best,
Gianni

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.