Is it needed to fill the Technical Design Document when we want to use the application only within the company?

Description
Is it needed to fill the Technical Design Document when we want to use the application only within the company ?

Error
After requesting to open access to my app outside my developper account, i received an automatic email asking me to fill a the Technical design document. I understand that is needed to ensure users security, but our app will only be used within the company and by 1 - 5 people working for the company, it is a small company and this project is supposed to be a small one and low cost one, if we need to apply all the concepts indicated in the document, it will change everything for us in development time.

Which App?
This is the muteop_zoom_service app, the goal is to be able to create and manage meetings and send the invitation link by SMS directly to our client using the Twilio API.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Not applicable, it is when i ask to allow access to my app outside my account.

Screenshots (If applicable)
Not applicable

Additional context
If it is possible and if it unlock our access with less strict conditions, you can restrict our access to a maxium of 5 people because we will probably won’t need more.

Hi @bourlon.lyann84 ,

If you’re publishing the app for people outside of your organization to install, they will ask for you to complete the TDD. If they few people are all underneath the company’s organization account, then you can have a private app.

Here’s some more details on that: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/publishing/#public-vs-private-apps

Does this help?
Gianni

Okay, but to have an organization, i have to upgrade my plan, is that right ? And as i can see here it is’nt possible to create a private app anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.