Is it possible to create something similar to class.com with web sdk?

Hey, we would like to create a virtual rooms like class.com. It looks like they are using zoom web sdk but it’s quite customized. Trainer is out of grid, one to one communication, a little different style of grid etc… Can you please confirm that it is posible with web sdk?

Hey there,
I was about to say the same

@a.panfilkin @infotainmentLab

I’m not positive how that app works but you could accomplish something similar by heavily customizing the Web SDK or, better yet, using something like our Video SDK,

I hope that helps!

Max

But as I understood it is not possible to customize zoom web sdk, is it false info?

Thank you for posting, @surveyfor! You could definitely accomplish building virtual rooms like class.com with our Native SDKs. For further guidance on how to accomplish that, I recommend posting in our #desktop-meeting-sdk:windows and or #desktop-meeting-sdk:macos category. Our developer team there will be a wonderful resource to you. They can answer any questions in relation to developing with the Native SDKs.

Happy Coding,
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.