Is it possible to get max number of participants allowed in a meeting, webinar of a specific user using api?

We need to get information related to the user account and current plan. We need to get information about the max number of participants or attendees a specific user (with any specific account type or addons) can have in a meeting or webinar. So is there any API for that?
Checked the following URL, but it does return the number of attendees that joined the meeting but does not return max possible participants in any meeting.

Hi @prabhjot_insonix

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!
Regarding your question, you can use the following endpoint to list the user settings via API

You will find in the response body, in the feature object, information about meeting capacity, webinar capacity, and so on.

Hope this helps,
Best,
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom, thanks for replying. I have a couple of more questions.

1. Is there any scenario, when webinar, zoom_event, and large_meetings, all are true at the same time?
  2. Can we get the maximum length of a meeting or webinar for a specific user?

Hi @prabhjot_insonix

Happy to help you with those additional questions

1. Is there any scenario, when webinar, zoom_event, and large_meetings, all are true at the same time?
    I do not believe so, I tried updating some settings and I was not able to set them all true at the same time. But let me do some more testing and I will confirm this with you

2. Can we get the maximum length of a meeting or webinar for a specific user?
    What do you mean with this question? The maximum length of a meeting or webinar that already passed?

Thanks
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom ,

Thanks again,
Going forward with the second question, I mean to ask the maximum possible length of a group meeting or a webinar. Like users with the basic plan can have unlimited group meetings up to 40 minutes, while pro users can have group meetings up to 30 hours [ref. screenshot].
So, My question is, Is there any API endpoint that we can use to get this time for any specific user?

Thanks

Hi @prabhjot_insonix

Thank you for the clarification.
Unfortunately we do not have an endpoint to get that information, but please feel free to submit a feature request here.

Best,
Elisa

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.